JOIN THE SKINNEY FAMILY
Interested in career opportunities at SKINNEY Medspa? We are always looking for experienced beauty professionals to join our team. If you share a passion for beauty & skincare, and thrive working in a fast paced environment, fill out the form below. include a copy of your resume and why you are interested in joining our team.
APPLY AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW
An exciting opportunity to join SKINNEY Medspa at our NEW location at Saks in TriBeCa!
Skinney Medspa is a one of a kind beauty center in NYC, offering a range of specialized non-invasive treatments with over a dozen state-of-the-art technologies. We are looking for an exceptional, NYS licensed esthetician to perform laser and skin services at our new Saks TriBeCa location
Vanity Fair calls us a “Beauty Haven,” and Cosmo, Lucky, and Elle praise our unique approach to skin and bodycare. Our services range from CoolSculpting and laser hair removal to skin rejuvenation and Botox. Our team is comprised of New York City’s top talent – highly trained technicians and beauty experts delivering targeted results in a beautiful setting while ensuring exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate is treatment focused, results oriented and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you share a passion for beauty, skincare and sales apply now to join the SKINNEY Medspa team.
- 1-3 years experience working as a NYC Licensed esthetician
- Previous beauty + sales + experience
- Previous laser experience preferred, but not required
- Previous CoolSculpting experience preferred, but not required
- Previous experience using Mindbody software preferred, but not required
- Ability to deliver treatment focused results while adhering to company policies and protocols
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment
- Ability to promote SKINNEY Medspa treatments and products with an expert knowledge base
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet daily and monthly sales goals
- A passion for skincare and beauty treatments – desire to keep abreast of industry trends
- Outgoing personality and ability to build a unique client following
- Quick learner that is adaptable and able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Vast knowledge in skincare products and Laser Skincare Services
- Polished and professional appearance
- Friendly yet professional demeanor
Licensed esthetician Compensation:
SKINNEY Medspa offers a competitive compensation plan with additional earning potential through commissions and bonuses.